Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Head: Progress

It's a good-news/bad-news thing with the head. Yesterday wasn't as bad as Monday night had been, despite being bad enough that I couldn't work a full day, and I felt much better this morning, closer to normal, my head only bothering me a bit this morning. After lunch, it got worse, which was annoying, though Tums and ginger ale helped a lot. Could be worse, not great. At least I worked all day.

However, overall? Improvement really is there, even if it doesn't feel like it this week. For the last few years, I've been keeping track of how many days are impacted by headaches, and specifically by the very worst ones. I looked back at it in 6-month chunks since 2012, to see how many days I've had a severe headache.

1H 2012: 12
2H 2012: 19
1H 2013: 9
2H 2013: 8
1H 2014: 5

Isn't that a nice downward trend? I started seeing the chiropractor in Feb 2013, and these seems to be a connection, doesn't there?

Maybe tomorrow night I'll have the energy to cook. I'm going to do some dishes tonight, in preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment