Wednesday, February 26, 2014

How I Feel About George at this Moment

I was trying to untangle a skein of yarn that George had got hold of last night and spread around half the living room.

He came into the room and used the litter box, scratching and scratching and scratching, and leaving (unsurprisingly) a ripe odor behind.

I decided (unsurprisingly) that it was to clean the box, and after I did, Carlos came along to use it. Fortunately, just after Carlos finished, George came along leaping at him.

I decided to put the yarn aside, as I was getting too annoyed to get anywhere with it. I went into the other room, and discovered when I went to answer the ringing phone that George had pulled the phone behind the bookcase, and I had to move the exercise bike to pull it out again.

After I answered the phone. Which was a telemarketer. Despite the fact that I'm on the do not call list.

The Bruins had better play well tonight. That's all I'm saying.

PS Before I even hit post, he's knocking something over in the other room. He gets into EVERYTHING, and right now I am just in no mood. Deep breaths. And ice cream.

2 comments: