Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sixteen Hours and Counting

All right, everyone! (claps hands briskly) The phone interview is set for noon tomorrow (Eastern time, obviously), so if we could at that time have a concerted effort of crossed fingers, lit candles, prayers, positive affirmations, or whatever suits you, sent my way, I would be very thankful.

By the way, in unrelated news, something crazy and radical happened at work today: they actually let the office management company know about the cold, and someone came in with a ladder and climbed about poking things above ceiling tiles, and the heat came on. I know! Isn't that nuts? Who would have thought such a thing could be possible? This was after lunch, and it was definitely not as cold by the end of the day. Tomorrow it will probably be 80 in there, and I won't be complaining.

All right, I'm off to watch the rest of the Bruins game while flipping through the AP Stylebook (fresh out of the library). And practicing my roar.
Metaphorically speaking.

1 comment:

  1. How fortunate I checked this morning so I can cross my fingers and toes in 45 minutes. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete