Monday, November 18, 2013

A Quick and Fantastically Awful Link

It's Monday, which means I was "late" getting home (according to Carlos), and have much make-up cat maintenance to perform now, plus a third period to watch (go Bruins!). So let me show you something terrifically awful to goggle at.

NHL-themed snuggies.

Yes, really. I saw the story on Puck Daddy, of course, but they linked to a Groupon which showed the Bruins version, and oh mah gah.
You know how much I love the Bruins, and yes, I'm often cold, and still ... yes, I think I would rather set fire to the $20 bill. I believe so. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think (1) there are better uses for $20 and (2) there are better ways to get warm. That is hideous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion that is awful, ugly, burnable, an excellent collector of cat hair and tasteless to boot. Having said that, if you were thinking of a gag (both meanings of the word) gift for your brother, Mr. Only Wears Black, it would be a prime candidate.

    ReplyDelete