Saturday, February 09, 2013

Snow's Done; So Am I

The snow seems to be done, all 2+ feet of it, and I still have power, bless the world for that. Not only that, I can still see my car! Or at least, enough to see that it's there. Since it disappeared gradually, it's good to see that hint.

Here it is Friday morning at 10:45, barely snowed-upon.
By 1 PM, the cover was a bit more comprehensive.
And by 3:30, we were here:
If you can still see the wipers, it isn't much, though. By 5 PM, this was all that built up:
I didn't try to take more pictures in the dark, but by 9 this morning, you could see a substantial difference, eh?
And less than an hour later, even more:
And half an hour after that, yet more, or rather less.
Noon:
 And by 1:15 Saturday, we were about done:
It's a lot of snow, and it's quite pretty ... until you think about going out. The plows haven't even done a thorough job on the street yet (concentrating on main roads, I'm sure), nor has our guy come for the building. A half hour of digging around the car wore me out, and that job isn't even half done. Then I come in to the news that this afternoon's tonight's Bruins game is postponed. Maaaannnn! It's the sensible decision, I know, but still. Not my idea of a good time, here.

I'm going to rest now.

1 comment:

  1. Nemo was pretty badass! Hope you are snuggled up someplace warm.

    ReplyDelete