Monday, November 22, 2010

Carlos Isn't Too Happy With Me

funny pictures-If yu kan't beet 'em...

I am expecting to see this look from Carlos any day now.

After the vet's strongly-worded opinion that Carlos needs to lose weight, and that the dry food is Not Good For Him, I am attempting to convince the baby that the bowl of crunchies he used to have was a dream, an illusion, and not something he should expect to see again. He is none too pleased. ("Of course he likes them," said the vet. "I like cheese doodles myself.")

He also was found to have an ear infection, so the poor boy is getting goop in his ears as well, the ultimate insult added to injury. When the vet asked if he'd been scratching a lot, I felt like such a bad mother to say no. Really, though, it hasn't seemed to bother him. Certainly not as much as the treatment is! The poor guy.


I'm sorry, baby.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww.

    I was fortunate enough to find a vet who confessed to having a couple of 20-lb. cats; The Cat has the opposite problem anyway.

    I'd rather have a fat cat than a restless one poking me awake all hours of the night.

    ReplyDelete