Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday (not a Monday-Monday)

Work was fine today, nothing exciting. I did please my boss when she was having a bad day, which is always good. I got stuff done. It was really, really hot and humid today, rather startling after the last few pleasant days. I love to have windows open at home, but this weather makes it easy to close them and switch on the a/c.

Stitch and bitch was fun. I'm working away on the secret project, enjoying it immensely.

Harold is having a day. He was having a morning before I left, and while I'm sure he relaxed and even slept most of the day, he's being needy again tonight. Poor guy. I'd better wrap this up. And what better than some cat photos?

The two of them the other day:


Reminded me of this common scene from the past:


Miri hopes I am not making comparisons.


She is beautiful on her own.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous cat. And yes, doesn't it feel wonderful to cheer someone up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miri is beautiful, and her whiskers are fun! That's definitely a keeper picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miri is indeed a lovely cat. I'm so glad she's thre to keep Harold company.

    ReplyDelete