Thursday, February 07, 2008

Florida Dreaming

I would be California Dreaming if I was going to visit my brother, but this time I'm going to visit my parents, so it's FL this weekend, hooray! I'm leaving after work tomorrow, and won't be back until Tuesday, so who knows when I'll blog next? It's not actually impossible that I'll post while I'm there, but it's unlikely, and once I'm back, the furry limpets may interfere with my computing for a while.

This is what they think of me leaving them, abandoning them forever.


As usual, I feel slightly sorry to leave them, but I'm looking forward to a few days off litter box duty. I'll spend a lovely few days in the sun, visiting with my parents, thawing, and then will return slightly recharged, to get through the rest of this neverending winterness. Sigh. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment