Sunday, February 24, 2008

Apparently, my job today is Cat Lap

And although I have spent most of the day doing just that, I am receiving considerable guff from the peanut gallery for stepping away from the couch. And while I love this cat tremendously, I must say that, having spent much of the aforementioned day providing him with his preferred place to sleep, and not cleaning or doing laundry or anything else that "needs" doing, I Do Not Appreciate this random yowling now. I would hate to complain about a day spent reading and watching TV, but I have a headache with upset stomach and it's making me crabby now.

And here is what he thinks about what I think:


Rauw-rauw!

Harold has gotten some lovin' today too, though not as much. Fortunately for his well-being and my sanity, he has not been bitching about it a lot, and in fact has spent most of the time elsewhere:


Wide load, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment