Friday, July 13, 2007

Work it, baby

Pan had a photo shoot this morning. The lighting in the bedroom was propitious, and his mood the same, especially after I turned the flash off. (He tires of the flash in no time.)

[Incidentally, Harold is not seen because the lighting under the bed is not as good. I shall try to schedule him soon.]

I look away. Why do you cut off my ear?

That's better.
Is this side better?

The flash brings out the "cat" look.

Again with the ear.
Perhaps cuter straight on?

What was that?
Are you still here?

You're making the bed bounce...

Stop it.
And for the last time...
Quit cutting off my ear!

And finally, for something completely different, aren't these cards beautiful? Go on, look at them all!

3 comments:

  1. I like the shots with Pan's ear cut off . . . maybe because he's closer, or maybe it's because it makes my eye focus more on his eyes or expression. This was fun; and those cards! Way too cute. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lordy, I love the "cat" look! And the rest of 'em - ear or not. Pan, you look mahhhvelous, dahling! (Ok, I can't believe I just typed that...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots! I think you must be a superb photographer. . .of course having Pan for a subject is not a small factor here. He obviously is an exceptional cat. And your captioning of the views is perfect! Ahhh, we do love our cats!

    Marina

    ReplyDelete