Monday, July 16, 2007

About time, eh?

Someone has been waiting for his close-up.


"You know the screen time around here has not been equitably divided, right? I have been keeping track. It exhausts me just thinking about it."


"The world is hard on a wee kitten."


"Perhaps you should ... talk to the paw."


"Did I hear something over there?


"Or over there?"


"Yes, I think it was over there."


"Maybe there are things both ways. Perhaps I am surrounded."


No wonder he spends so much time under the bed. Being vigilant must be very tiring. Open windows let in sounds, and sounds are suspect by their very nature.

I'll have to scan in some kitten-era photos of them somehow. If you think he has bat-wing ears now, you should have seen him then! It brings new meaning to the expression, all ears...

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, Harold! Poor baby, constantly on the qui vive... Lovely series, ccr, and great captions; I can hear him in my head. Are you sure he's not a reclusive screen star in disguise? ;)

    Would love kitten pix if you can manage it!

    ReplyDelete