Monday, September 18, 2006

In which the slinky-in-progress is revealed

I know, devoted readers, that I have been teasing you with mentions of this enchanting scarf, and how much I am enjoying knitting it, while not showing you what it looks like. Finally, your time has come. Ready? Here it is, loosely laid out ...


and the cuteness of it coiled ...



To the untutored (non-knitters) eye, it still may not be apparent why I find knitting this so enthralling, but you'll just have to take my word for it. Really. Trust me. This thing is fun.

Now, not that I couldn't go on about it at greater length, but I will spare you for two reasons. First, my hands are having a bad day (arthritis sucks), and they've had enough of this computing nonsense. Second, oh, what was it? Right, I'm moving, in five and a half weeks, and wait, what else? Oh, right, I'm a pack rat.

I have a Lot to do. Later!

1 comment:

  1. I am helping Kristy respond to all the knitters that have signed up for CAP!Thank you so much! We are so excited about the tremendous response! We are sure that this will be a success. If you have any questions you can e-mail at grandmotherpurl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete