Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Hanging In, with the Sidecat

I'm still here. I'm still a bit grumpy. I'm waiting for the patches to kick in those hormones that the gel seems not to have been doing (I had a damned hot flash on Saturday, didn't miss those at all). The elevator still isn't fixed.

But! In these difficult times, there is always: CAT, in a dozen ways.

1. Still loves his box from Walmart.

2. Also likes to sleep under a chair on the lanai, because that looks comfortable.
3. Hanging out where I put down a bowl of chicken (for ME) for 30 seconds, five minutes earlier.
4. Back in the box, but wait! New development!
5. Tail hanging out the back like a rudder!
6. Chin scritches.
7. Last Friday, he discovered the foot space under my desk and declared it cat space.
8. He went into the corner to wash his face after eating.
9. Chin rest.
10. Hanging out.
11. Back in that corner.
12. Back under the desk.


3 comments:

  1. Cat is looking well-fed in this series...mmm, squeezy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But did he beat you to that chicken? Or is he just letting you know it is not forgotten?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful kitty! We have to take our joy where we can!

    ReplyDelete