Sunday, December 19, 2021

Holiday Cheer

Last month, I bought knitters cookie stamps from Juniper Moon Farm, and today I tried them out! Gingersnaps, yum.

There are three designs. A knit pattern:

A sheep:
And a knit heart:
They didn’t come out as well for me, I think because the cookies weren’t big enough. But the other two look pretty good! I gave some to various neighbors, and kept some for us, of course. Yum.

In other sheep news, I got some new pajama pants.
Which got the coveted Maggie seal of approval!
They are very soft.


3 comments:

  1. I can't get over how cute and cuddle Maggie is. My cat never wants to cuddle! Give her extra scritches from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool! Knitted cookies!

    Soft pajamas and a warm cat (as I sit here with two layers of sweaters and knee socks and still cold.) Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are SO cute! And I love your cuddly kitty.

    ReplyDelete