Monday, February 04, 2019

It Isn't One of the FAQs

I got a bill in the mail on Saturday--for charges incurred in August.

Apparently* this is how Florida's Department of Transportation works? Because we went over to the east coast in August, and I'm only now being billed for the tolls.
*I say apparently because although there are FAQs on the bill, one of the questions is not, "Why did it take you almost six months to bill me?"

I shouldn't complain too much, because they didn't charge me any fees, and it was very easy to pay the bill online. However, I do have to point out this discrepancy:
It would be easier to "pay before the Pay By date" if the Pay By date box had a date in it, instead of being blank. Just saying.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny!

    Can I tell you my moving/bill story? I apparently overpaid the last power bill when I left New Hampshire. Months later they sent me a refund check of $13 and change. This was the company that owned the Seabrook nuclear power plant that had been stymied by lawsuits for twenty years while racking up tremendous costs.

    That check bounced.

    ReplyDelete