Wednesday, July 26, 2017

A Few Thoughts, Randomly


  • After deeply disappointing weather on Monday, and poor-but-improving-to-acceptable yesterday, today was back to nice weather, and I even sat out in the sun for a while after work. It was very, very pleasant.
  • I managed to make one of the phone calls on my list today, so yay for that. (I hate making phone calls.) It wasn't the more important of the two, but ... writing it here made me impatient with myself, so I picked up the phone and made the other call! And done, hooray! And unless the doctor calls back to yell at me for cancelling the appointment (I'm switching doctors, of which she may not approve), which is unlikely, I'm good. (And I rarely answer the phone for unknown numbers, so she'd just have to leave a message anyway.)
  • I got an email from Photobucket that said, "WE NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN USING PHOTOBUCKET FOR 3RD PARTY HOSTING" (which it defines "as the action of embedding an image or photo onto another website"). Now, I do that linking all the time, sure, putting photos here, but not from their website, which is what they're objecting to. I had to dig out my old password for the account, in order to see what I even have there. Well, scroll down a few pages and cast your eyes to the right: it's those badges, NABLOPOMO and the rest. That's all I have there. If they want to limit my account, that's okay. Their website is absolutely ad-riddled now, by the way. Do they ever want you to pay for no-ad access. Charming.
  • I found a new recipe I want to try, which sounds delicious: Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Chops. (Thanks, Kate!)
  • Finally, Carlos continues to be adorable, even in his sleep. 
  • I want his life. At least part time.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you like the porkchops! Carlos is sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete