Monday, February 20, 2017

Now Two and a Half Years

I realized recently, when someone locally on Facebook was looking for a recommendation for a chiropractor for their migraines, that it's been two and a half years since I had a terrible migraine. Is that not awesome? It is! Even better than two years!

In fact, although I have not reached a stage where I expect never to have an awful migraine again, I have gotten to the level where even the mildest headache pang no longer makes me worry, Is it going to get awful? I still think I may get one again, but I've stopped expecting to get one, each time, if that makes sense. And it is an awesome thing.

ETA: Good point! I credit the chiropractor, who I started seeing in 2013. Went from 31 days with terrible headaches in 2012, to 18 days in 2013, to 6 days in 2014, and none since. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

  1. But what made them go away? I checked the other links and didn't see how you fixed it.

    ReplyDelete