Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Before I Go Silent

I'm off shortly to pick up my mother, yay, and based on past trips, I doubt I'll be blogging much, if at all, while she's here (and then we're there), but I wanted to leave you with some recent movie ratings, for your amusement.

Or at least for mine. I mean, wasted lives?
Narcissism? And is bad sex specifically to be warned against?
This one's kind of sweet: "old images, new ideas."
I don't know which I like better as a warning in this one, the general "boys being boys" or the more specific "some baseball." Look out!
I think this is the best of this group, though. Goofy, discrete, AND vertiginous?
That has to be the winner, right?

The winner in another category, Big Paws, would be Himself.
"What did you say about my paws?" 
Just that they're beautiful, buddy, And stack nicely.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, cute kitty feet. Have a nice time with mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the movie reviews and that kitty sneer is wonderful. Have fun with your mother!

    ReplyDelete