Sunday, November 09, 2014

Well, You Know

The period pain was barely there today, but the head has been up and down. At times, it was hardly painful, while at others, I felt like the individual bones in my head were throbbing separately. I got some things done, including making dinner for the friend whose husband died last month; someone set up a site for friends to make dinner for her and the kids, a couple of times a week, just to help out, and I'm glad I was able to do it. I wish I hadn't had to do it through a headache, but it happens. I haven't had as many headaches in recent weeks, which is a good thing, but not one to be expected to last forever.

Right. Clearly coherence is beyond me. Look, go watch the video of the Bruins fist-bumping a little fan after warmups last week. It's very cute. Hockey players rule, man. They are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment