Friday, September 05, 2014

In Which I Pop In To Mention That I'm Tired. A couple photos, though!

Ohhh, I am so glad I don't have to get up in the morning. I didn't go to bed early last night, because I wasn't quite as killer tired as I had been the previous nights since I got home, and that was a mistake, and I was very fuzzy today. I actually turned down a couple of otherwise fun, low-key things this weekend because I can't even handle that. I need sleep, and no schedule, and to put suitcases away and tackle some laundry and pet kitties. I'm not sure I'll even get to the grocery store; I won't starve if I don't, and leaving the house does not sound appealing right now.

But before I go wander off to forage for dinner, let me show you a set of contrasting San Francisco photos. On Friday, we walked by Dolores Park, which has a nice view of the city.

Right? Not a gorgeous day, but it was pleasant enough.
That tower, by the way, is a high school. Not a church or anything.
On Sunday we went by again. When it was, one, a weekend, and two, lovely weather.
There were just a few more people there.
Isn't that funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment