Thursday, December 09, 2010

More Photos Than Words This Time

What's new today? Well, the catalog proofs are coming in at work, so it's going to be eye-crossingly busy for the next week.

It's still really freaking cold.

If the Bruins lose to the Islanders tonight, I will want to hide my face in embarrassment for them. The Islanders have won one game in their last 18. Please, guys.

How much do I love this face?


Miri continues to use Carlos as a pillow.


I admit, he doesn't seem to mind.


Now they're making heart shapes. Is it just me, or is this impossibly cute?


It's cat movie time!



What a good girl.

Here's a hint to this next piece of news:



And the news is: I bought a little Christmas tree! (I know, you couldn't guess, could you?)


Here it is with cat for scale

The top of the tallest branch is exactly at my eye level.

You may wish to listen to this music while you're looking at the tree pictures.




I have to go stick it in the stand now. Please excuse me.

I also have to start the dishwasher. But I'd rather you imagined me admiring the tree, if you don't mind.

Actually, could you imagine me watching the Bruins win? With the tree in the background, if you like. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Aww! Perhaps Miri is doing good deeds because she knows Santa Claws is watching? I wonder if she thought Carlos' head tasted good!

    Your little tree is so cute! I have always wanted to get a real one; I bet it smells wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only have the Bruins won but your tree is all decorated, too! See, it's fun in my world!

    I love seeing the pictures of your cats. They are just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miri loves Carlos, you love Carlos. Isn't it nice you have something so important in common?

    Nice tree - and it smells good too.

    ReplyDelete