Sunday, December 05, 2010

Cat Life, With After-Head

I woke at 4-something this morning (when it's that early, who needs an exact number?) with a headache, so I took a pill for it. The pill worked in the sense of my head not killing me today, but I was left in a sort of fuzzy state of mild pain that was not conducive to the to-do list I had planned. I did manage to get to lunch with friends, so that was good, but this afternoon and evening were mostly spent on the couch.

Of course, someone thought that was a wonderful idea.


And that someone had to be forcibly removed from the lap at 9, when I simply had to get up. But don't feel too sorry for him. He got several hours of lap, plus plenty of rest earlier in the day.


As well as yesterday.


And I'm sure he'll be on the bed tonight. Nice work if you can get it.

2 comments:

  1. Miri cuddles!!! Who woulda thunk it? Carlos must have a magic touch with the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! It took me a moment to find Miri's head in the second picture. I hope your head felt better today.

    ReplyDelete