Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Still Drooping

I was really hoping I would be able to get to swim class tonight, but by lunchtime it was pretty clear that it wasn't going to happen. Oh, I could literally get there, but exercise? For an hour? When I can hardly sit without slumping? Yeah, not so much.

It's two weeks tonight since the first symptom, and I'm discouraged to still feel this bad. I hear that this bug is just one of those lingering ones, it isn't just me, but that's cold comfort.

Perhaps I will just watch this cussing-not-cussing movie compilation a few times. It's worth a laugh or two.



And ... I should run the dishwasher. Maybe cut my fingernails. Yes, a gala night here at Casa de Cat Hair. And in bed before 9, I'd lay money on that. Sigh. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate P said...

Ha ha! That was funny. Yeah, I'm still not over whatever started Thursday night. Fun trying to read to children when you're flooded with postnasal drip. Yuck. Take it easy tonight!

9:51 PM, March 22, 2016  
Blogger Alice said...

Ahh man that contains some of my favorite and most-quoted non-curses! Especially "you scruffy-looking nerfherder" and.. well.. every line ever from Monty Python :)

1:03 PM, March 24, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home