Thursday, March 10, 2016

Quick Summary

So how did it go after last night's health update?

  • I was in bed, lights out, at 7.
  • I woke up at 9 and again at 1, to use the bathroom of course, but otherwise slept (pretty solidly, with weird dreams) until shortly before the alarm went off at 6:30.
  • I thought my throat was worse this morning, as it was sore and sharp when swallowing, but once I drank a lot of water, that went away.
  • The dizziness isn't as bad as it was Wednesday, though I do sometimes find that door frames aren't quite where I expect them to be,
  • I am prone to spontaneous coughing triggered by nothing apparent to me. Breathing, basically. It's great that my throat doesn't hurt, but I could do without this.
  • The extreme weariness that descended on me this afternoon, the kind that makes sitting up in a chair feel very daunting, I could also do without.
  • I realized that I do, in fact, have something snacky in the house that doesn't hurt my throat: tinned fruit. So that's something.
  • And finally, I managed to to a decent day's work, especially compared to the none I would have done if I'd had to decide if I should go into an office (because that would have been a No), and I am trying to husband my strength to go out tonight--oh, no, not swimming, aren't you funny!--to run a couple of quick errands. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Let us know if you need anything. I'm still at the bone-deep weariness stage, with some scratchy-throat and dizzy phases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't try to do too much. Rest rest rest.

    ReplyDelete