Sunday, March 13, 2016

Still Alive

Barely. I've been doing ... nothing much, all weekend, and am exhausted. The joy of being sick. Didn't I just do this in December? Yes, I thought so.

It will be interesting, in the not-always-good sense of the word, to see what this does for my usual difficulty handing the time change. I mean, I won't have trouble going to bed early tonight! But how the week will go is another question.

Meanwhile, the dirty dishes pile up, the laundry baskets overflow, and I try to amuse myself in whatever ways I can, when my body wants to face-plant on the bed (which gets boring if you don't fall asleep). I am at least able to read, though the book gets heavy and has to be put down often.

Maybe tomorrow I will feel better.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you. I had the crappy crud (cough, cough) a couple of weeks ago and am finally off the cough pills for 2.5 days. It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't just had it (although it was worse then) in November!! I am not supposed to be sick - it interferes with my days.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete