Monday, March 07, 2011

Oh. By the way. Still Sick.

I was awake for more time today than yesterday (not that that's a hard record to beat), but being unable to sit up for very long is challenging as well.

To recap: went to bed Saturday night around 10.

Woke at 6-ish AM, bathroom, fed cats, back to bed.

Woke again at 11:30, which is ridiculous even for me. Stayed up until 12:30, then decided to lie down for a bit.

Woke up at 6 PM. Had something to eat, watched some TV.

Back to bed at 7:30.

Woke up this morning at 8:30. Have napped, but mostly been up since then. Am considering bed again.

I do usually have enough energy to sit upright. Don't I?

I'm hoping that tomorrow brings me enough energy to shower. Cross your fingers for me, would you?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh that's no good. Hope you are starting to feel better. This season has been absolutely nasty with all the ick going around, hope yours is a quickly vacating one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe there is a wipeout virus going around--mine started as that, with a sore throat, and then stuck around another week developing an upper respiratory thing. Which I hope you do not get. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's not good. I have something for you but don't have your address. I thought for sure I did since I've sent you stuff before. Could you get in touch? This is the batch of books (plus a leetle extra) I told you about last week.

    Take care of yourself (hug)

    ReplyDelete