Saturday, October 14, 2017

Something Accomplished

Even if you don't consider "sleeping in" to be an accomplishment (and given how very tired I was, I do), I got some things done today.

Remember this?
Apples all laid out:
Chopped up:
And applesauced:
Look at all the delicious!
It absolutely isn't photogenic, but it's delicious, and satisfying. (AND I did all the dishes, I deserve a prize here.)

At some point during that, I also woke His Lordship by going to take a picture.
He wasn't too happy, but he settled back down pretty easily.
And later, he got the tuna water when I made a tuna noodle casserole. So it wasn't all bad news for him. And one more accomplishment for me.

Tomorrow I have plans in the evening, but my goal is to get to the grocery store and get back in time to make a batch of chili before I go out. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment