Thursday, July 13, 2017

So Tired. Soooooo Tired

Really. Words can't express how tired I feel.
Today was better than yesterday, in that I was at home, in a t-shirt and sweatpants and slippers, near all my own stuff (no carrying required) and Carlos, and all that. I finished a report that was, well, it was very well written for someone whose first language wasn't English, and then I started one that's just well written, period, which is a really nice contrast.

Today was worse in that it was cold out (well, summer cold, 60), with rain on and off, and for some reason the little tickle of an allergy cough that I've had for a while was, and is, a full-blown annoying cough that is driving me insane.
I was so dead tired last night that I got into bed sometime before 7. There were some big thunderstorms going through, so I didn't figure I'd fall asleep right away (and I didn't), but I just couldn't Be Up any longer. I was awake for a while around 2, then fell asleep again--and still was exhausted today. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm going to eat some dinner and go to bed.

Thought for the day: Why can't there be a Bruins channel that shows Bruins games all the time? The other night, NESN was showing some "old" games (only from this year's playoffs, but still) and I just loved having hockey on TV. Give me more of that! I don't want summer to be over, but I want hockey to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible your trip into the city took it out of you more than you realized?

    ReplyDelete