Thursday, July 20, 2017

An Evening At Home

I'm not sure why, but my ankle started to bother me late this afternoon, so I cancelled my plans for swimming to stay home instead. The ankle healing is just so poky and nonlinear! It's very frustrating. Last week it didn't particularly bother me from the walking I did into the city on Wednesday, but Friday evening it suddenly had some stabbing pains that were very unpleasant. After that, it seemed to be better, but now here I am again.

I thought that maybe it would be a TV night--I got some dvds of Laugh-In out of the library--but it turned out I wasn't in the mood, so I picked up a book instead; I have a whole new batch from the library, so away I go. And as always, we hope tomorrow is better.

And if the ankle isn't better, well, at least it's Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I've been re-reading "The Wind in the Willows". It is just the tonic I needed for these stressful times.

    ReplyDelete