Friday, July 14, 2017

At Least It IS Friday Night

It's funny how in the morning, I have various plans for things I can get done after work, and by the time the work day is done, all I want to do is lie down and rest. Like, run errands? Get groceries? Why would I want to do that?

Today was a lot like yesterday. Chilly (60s), grey, layers and close the windows, ugh. Bring back summer! I seem to recall that the last few years, I have been disappointed in August's weather as not hot enough, so I really need July to come through for me. They say it will get back into the 80s soon, and I sure hope it does. And maybe whatever has upped my cough the last two days will also fade away. Hey, if I'm not going to win the lottery, I ought to get something, surely.

No, I know that doesn't make sense. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment