Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Reading, and Knitting, and Knitting

Last night after work I went right out, to get to the post office before it closed, then the chiropractor, then the library. And when I got home, I felt more like reading* than turning the computer back on. I did a little knitting and knit-prep, though, as the second purse sock was at the toe, so I finished it, and wound the yarn for the next pair (because of course I did). And I have no pictures of any of it, because, well, I don't, yet. I will! Sometime.
*Patricia Briggs put out a book of short pieces in the Mercy-verse, including some not previously published. Fun!

The yarn I'm using is one I got at Rhinebeck in 2012, from Ellen's Half-Pint Farm, and is pretty, and soft, and squishy in the best way (the last pair used yarn that will probably wear better, but wasn't a joy to knit with--fine, but not ahhh). It was hard to choose whose turn was next, I have so much lovely stuff. I mean, I want to have it, this is why I have it, this is a good problem to have!

Anyway, alt-knitting-group tonight, so I'm going to go switch the sweatpants for something a little more public-friendly (I love sweatpants, but I don't often leave the house in them). And maybe I'll spend a few moments with el gato before I go out. Purrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment