Friday, March 06, 2015

Survived the Week! Happy Friday!

The next time I say that I have no willpower, someone remind me that this morning I got up from bed, where I was cuddling Carlos in the sun, to get ready for work. Forget about avoiding the temptation of chocolate: that was hard!

*****
Also, perception of time is interesting, isn't it? Those five minutes passed in a second, while the five minutes of the fire alarm test at work this morning felt like an hour. Ugh! What a horrendous noise.

*****
On the other hand, at lunch today I sat with a coworker who is also a knitter, and we showed another coworker who wants to learn how it works. And other people want to be crafty, too! So that might be a regular thing, which would be fun.

*****
Going back to time and perception, I read something today about a pain scale that had at the top "the worst pain you have ever experienced" and it made me think, it's been a long time since I had one of "those" headaches, isn't it? So I checked my data, and know what? Seven months. That's right: seven months since I had a terrible headache. How about THAT? If that isn't a thing to celebrate, I don't know what is.
Happy Friday, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment