Thursday, March 26, 2015

Evening, Evaporated

Some nights I find myself with time to think, now, what do I want to do tonight? And other nights, well, they fly by too fast for that. It's 9:30, I want to do 10 more minutes on the bike, the Bruins game is wrapping up, I need to get ready for bed ... I ran three errands after work, emptied the dishwasher, cut my nails, moved one of the bookcases, moved a few things in the office in prep for that, have done 20 minutes on the bike ... and somehow, poof, here we are.

Meanwhile, I'm plotting, hoping for warm enough weather this weekend to do something I have put off for months (as I said in December, "I need a non-raining, above-freezing weekend day. See you in May, probably."). I have bumper stickers, and I have a blank slate.
Plotting and planning...

No comments:

Post a Comment