Thursday, December 11, 2014

Funny, or Heartwarming?

I offer you both! In the spirit of hockey, since the Bruins are playing tonight after 4 days off. In fact, with last week's late games, I've been able to watch about three games in the last few weeks, which is Not Enough. (And of course tonight, even after 10 hours of sleep last night, I'm still tired enough that I'll probably listen to the third period on the radio, from bed. But still.)

For the funny, remember the goalies who did the leapfrogging recently? Well, one of them, Julius Hudacek, did the Macarena with some fans on the ice after his latest win:



Ever think you'd see that? Me either. (Oh, you did not.) Also, how about those adds all over his uniform, even on the rear end?

For heartwarming, here's one of those "talk to your soldier husband from overseas, oh wait, actually he's here" moments.



Gets me every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment