Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Yarns of Rhinebeck

Last night I took the recent stash enhancement to stitch and bitch to show (this is something knitters do that both those who bought and those who didn't enjoy--I promise it's not as show-off-y as it sounds). Much enjoyment was had, and it seems a good time to show it here, too. But there's a Bruins game tonight, so I'm going to just throw the photos up, without details or links. Let me know if there's anything you're curious about!




This one is supposed to knit up like this one (on the right), can't wait to see it happen:










Helpful label note:

And then there's this, which my aunt was kind enough to buy me at Apple Festival, for my birthday. Mmm, alpaca.
I will close with something I said at knitting last night which left one of my friends reconsidering her stash size and policy:
Retirement planning means different things to different people.
I may end up eating a lot of mac and cheese in retirement, should I ever even manage to retire. But I'm not going to run out of good yarn for a long, long time.

1 comment: