Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Of Books and Busyness

As an update to yesterday's post on my friend's daughter, I wanted to share what I got for her:
She had asked for The Phantom Tollbooth, and her mother said she had liked A Wrinkle in Time, so I got her the next in that series. The others were ones I liked. I got her one more, but it arrived late, so I suppose I will give her Jane of Lantern Hill for Christmas.

It's a wild and blustery night out there, which I think is adding to my current feeling of being greatly scattered. I think I've handled my challenging October travels pretty well, but the reentry is going to be rough no matter what I do. Everywhere I look, there are things that need doing or tending or dealing with, and while only two of those things meow at me (and meow, and meow, and meow), the others need attention too. All the  ... everything. I won't even try to list it all. And of course, writing about my trips is on that list! But for now, let me just show you this.
Pretty...

1 comment: