Friday, August 09, 2013

Quickly

Quickly, since it's Friday night and there is relaxing to be done:
  • I finished knitting the blanket wedding present! It needs to be washed and blocked, and the ends tucked in, shown off to knitting friends, and mailed, tra la.
  • I started knitting a washcloth; the Yarn Harlot showed one that she's working on today, and it's something I've been wanting to try, so after the blanket was cast off, I cast that on. We'll see! I want to find out if they're as magical as some say.
  • I got something fun in the mail today:

    I'll tell you more tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking of casting on one of those washcloths too! Because I need another work-in-progress...

    That book looks fun! Who did the artwork? Is it Noelle Stevenson? It looks like the artwork from the awesome Nimona webcomic.

    ReplyDelete