Thursday, January 12, 2017

Yeah, No

So I was looking at my drafts in Blogger, and found this, from a couple of years ago. Just so you know, this is old, and the item in question in currently unavailable. I don't want to raise your hopes.

I was on Amazon and browsed through some deals of the day, only to see this:
And I wanted to let you know, I'm not buying it.

Not even on sale.

I wish I had noted what it cost at the time. The thing weighs seven pounds!

Also, take a look at both the reviews, and the customer questions and answers. I have a feeling people were getting a wee bit silly about it (understandably). Such as:
Question: can we see a photo of this knife in the closed position?
Answer: No. Unfortunately, closing the knife brings too much mass into one location causing the formation of a small black hole. This is not covered by the warranty. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, darn. I want one! (No, I don't NEED one... but I want one anyway!)

    ReplyDelete