Thursday, February 06, 2014

Not Much for You Today

Today was okay, but I found myself being extra cranky on very little provocation. I think it's a combination of things:
  • not having heard about the job offer
  • the snow and cold
  • still coughing (just, you know, since Christmas)
  • plus a little worry about Carlos; he's handling the new cat quite well, all things considered, but I hate for him to not be happy, even if it's only short-term unhappiness
So far, none of the cheer-up methods I've tried have helped. I'm going to go watch a hockey thing and knit. That should help, and maybe the Bruins will win later.

Meanwhile, you can watch this. Yes, it's a video of school officials recording a closing message. But look:

Right?

Or, if you have five minutes, watch Neil Gaiman read Green Eggs and Ham.

Because we live in a world where now you can see that. So that's pretty cool.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's easy to say why worry about the things you can't do anything about, but that and time will get you through. And chocolate. :)

    I adored Neil Gaiman's reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I am sorry about the lack of news on the job hunt I must say I love the two videos you included. Both are quite awesome.

    ReplyDelete