Friday, September 03, 2010

Stormy packing

She's in the mood for summer in New England...

Well, "they" keep changing their minds, but right now Hurricane Earl is looking to be a non-catastrophic visitor to Massachusetts tonight, and I hope they're right for once. I suppose I won't know until the morning if I'm actually leaving for sure. Which means I need to pack and prep tonight anyway.

Actually, while my main hope is that I still get to go to the Cape this weekend, a very close second is the wish that the rain washes all this high-level pollen out of the area. After a couple of days of slight-sore-throat, today has been all about the minor but hard to soothe congestion, and it's really annoying. Cough, hack, uck.

I'd better get moving, before I fall asleep on my feet. Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment