Thursday, September 16, 2010

Change of Plan

Well, I was going to write more about the Bruins rookie game last night, and share some of the many, many* pictures I took, but that will have to wait, as I have far more potentially exciting news. Well, I was excited by last night's game, too, but this is different.

*Over 100. Yes, really.

I got a call from the company where I applied for a job Tuesday night.

Ack! Yay, but eek.

It was late this afternoon, and I was on my way to a doctor's appointment, so I didn't call back. I will do so in the morning. He said that he wanted to ask me a few quick questions before passing me off to the director to set up an interview. So all I have to do is not sound like a fool or lunatic on the phone, and I'll have an interview.

Deep breath.

This may not be it, in the end. I know that, and that's okay. It's just such a rush to get the call, you know?

I will, of course, tell you what happens. In the meantime, here's four seconds of hockey. You know, to hold you over.

1 comment: