Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Wish the News Was More "!", But For Now It's "..."

So, who guessed from the blog header that September 24th is National Punctuation Day?

Just me?

Ah, well. Throw a bone to the word nerd, all right?

The interview went well. I think. Who knows? I didn't feel that it went badly, but since she didn't offer me the job right away, we can say that it could have been even better. Still, nothing turned me off the job in question, and nothing made me think I was eliminated from contention, so we'll call that good. Hopefully I make it to round two, and hopefully round two happens soon. (Thank you for all well-wishes, by the way.)

Because I don't want to keep working where I am, and continuing to work there is the smart thing to do in the interim. But I don't want to. But I should. You can see I haven't worked this out yet.

I had dinner tonight with a friend from my old workplace, and it was wonderful and I had to tear myself away and I'm so tired. And the cats are all confused: You left an hour later than usual this morning! And then you were back two hours later, but then left right away*! And then you were late late late getting home! What's going on?

*Changing out of the "I had an interview" outfit before going to work.

Basically, I'm going to bed. Happy Friday (eve).

No comments:

Post a Comment