Sunday, November 15, 2009

Very Cranky

I've been trying to look on the bright side and all, focus on the fact that I'm starting to feel better finally, but honestly. I went to print something today and my printer seems to be broken. It worked fine last time, but this time it says there's a paper jam, even when there's no paper in it. I went online and tried various things, but it just isn't working. Damn it.

The least setback sends me back into that spiral, my wrist still hurts, which makes it harder to do EVERYthing, and I'm trying but it's hard, and my nose is running, and the place is a mess, and now I can't even print.

The plus side is that Cartoon Network is running a Looney Tunes marathon today. Bugs Bunny makes me feel better.

Still. Shit.

1 comment:

  1. Now, don't go all "Office Space" on your printer. . .

    Bugs Bunny sounds good for what ails ya.

    ReplyDelete