Monday, June 15, 2009

Today was Heinous

And I checked to make sure "heinous" means what I want. Hatefully or shockingly evil: yep, that's it.

So, bad day doesn't cover it. Not enough chocolate in the world to make it good. Super stressed and it just kept coming gives an idea, an inkling of how it was. One of my co-workers saying as I left, "Wow, I've never seen you that upset," gives a clue. And I got closer than ever before to something I've only joked about previously, that I'm the type of person who shouldn't be given a laptop because when things go badly, I start thinking, Frisbee.

Tomorrow will be better, because it is a different day, and different from today pretty much has to be better. (Note to the universe: I know it could actually get worse. Please don't make my head explode.) Happily, I didn't get in a car accident or get pulled over by a cop, and that's a pleasant surprise.

Also, knitting at my stitch and bitch helped my mood a lot. I lost my place in my pattern once or twice, but I firmly told myself that it doesn't matter, I'm not getting graded on this project, just go with it. And for a wonder, it worked. Knitting as therapy.

And now, off for fuzz therapy. Repeat after me: tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow is a different day.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh. Sorry today sucked. I hope tomorrow is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope the week has gotten better my dear. can't wait to see you sat, jdj

    ReplyDelete