Thursday, June 25, 2009

Do You See It?


Do you know what's in these fields?

Sunshine.

See it?

Ahhhhh.

This morning it was still gray. Pathetically, as I left the house, I found myself thinking that it was a "brighter" gray than we've had recently. Still. Gray.

For much of the day, it was completely cloudy, before it became what could charitably be called mostly cloudy. Even when I left work, there was a large cloud between me and the sun. But it passed, it passed, and all is joyful. I bought more peas at Wilson's (it's such a short season), and I'm wearing shorts. Shorts!

And I'm smiling. For now, anyway. Blue sky. Sunshine.

By the way: are you one who believes that famous people seem to die in threes? When I type that, it sounds ridiculous, but ... when Ed McMahon died yesterday, we were talking at work about it. Then Farah Fawcett died today, and then driving home I heard about Michael Jackson. Now, the three really have nothing in common, but ... it's funny, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment