Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Miri starts to relax

The last week or so, Miri has showed signs of being less fearful, more willing to wait and see if I try to kill her, instead of fleeing at my first move. It's a refreshing change; plus, I can really appreciate how amazingly soft her fur is, now that I'm getting to pet her more often.

As proof, I provide a photo of her without the wide-open, fearful eyes that have characterized most of her appearances here. Look! She relaxes! With me in the same room!


And finally, I can show you the fur between her toes. This charms me, and it's hard to get close enough to properly admire.


Another country heard from...


What? Is there only one cat around here? If you think so, you'd better be looking at me.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, furry feet! I just love furry feet. And Harold's face. I'm glad you transcribe his thoughts so precisely.

    ReplyDelete