Monday, August 04, 2008

This Post is Brought to You by Some Really Big "IF"s

If ... I was ever going to get a tattoo (which I am not because, hello, I fuss over paper cuts: low pain threshold)...

If ... I then decided to get a tattoo of my favorite team's logo (which I wouldn't, though I love the Bruins; I cross-stitched their logo, does that help?)...

Would I feel that the tattoo would look even better if the team logo was on Winnie the Pooh's tummy?

Do what now?

Follow-up question: Would I get a team logo tattoo on my bikini line?

Ow, ow, ow.

The article is here, and a picture of the Islanders logo on an ankle here.

Ow.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I can bear to click on the link. Just reading this post hurt me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see tattoos in their original form - clan identification or spirit reprentations - but looking at these kids with marks all over their bodies disturbs me. Have they never thought how they will look at 60?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright that picture is hilarious to me, because I would NEVER do that. That said I think when you get one it has to be something you love, it's on your body forever so even if someone else thinks it's strange it doesn't matter because it's for you. That said that picture is still hilarious. I know I'm being horrible, but come on.

    ReplyDelete