Friday, August 01, 2008

It followed me home, can I keep it?

Another victory for the "stick it in the ground and see what happens" gardener. Look!


I didn't pick the little one; it was on the ground. But that ripe one, I just touched it and it fell into my hand. It did not want to wait until Monday. How about that?

There are dragonflies in and around the garden every day. For some reason, I mostly see red ones. I loved this blue one!


Star flower?


Just pretty.


I almost don't believe it's the weekend. It seems too good to be true. Off to be a vegetable now. Later!

1 comment:

  1. It's not Queen Anne's Lace, so what is that bottom shot?

    Was the tomato good? Did you enjoy?
    I've got another few getting red too - and the local corn is out! Yippee - good eating days are here.

    ReplyDelete