Monday, July 23, 2007

Baby Pictures

Well, they're pictures of pictures, so they're not super-great quality, but they'll give you an idea of what the babies looked like, nine years ago. (This is where I'm supposed to say, It seems like yesterday, right? Except it doesn't, really. Oh, well, whatever.) Actually, some of the originals were a little fuzzy, too, so what with one thing and another ... anyway, enough excuses!

Day one. I opened the carrier, let them out, and started clicking. From the beginning, my shoes fascinated them.


What could Harold be digging for?


Ah, I see. (My, what big ears you have, Harold.)


There was a small kitty who fit in a shoe...



His brother had such big ears, it's a good thing he grew!


Synchronized sleeping ... another talent from the start.


What? We weren't doing anything.


Harold had to grow into his ears, Pan had to grow into his tail.


But look how cute I am!


Two peas in a pod, or kitty condo.


I would stretch even bigger if the wall wasn't in the way.


Our love is purely fraternal.


I'm not at all biased, of course ... they really are that cute, right?

Just nod. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Your little kittens sure are cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they just the sweetest things? Thanks for making me smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! false advertising for those times you have to clean up hairballs, but still...ever so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. OMG. They are just adorable and, yes, they are that cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Yes, they are that cute! Hee - instead of oh my paws and whiskers, it's oh my ears and tail. Wonderful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete