Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Still Ow

Head status: it still hurts today, though it hasn't yet been as bad as yesterday. Functional but aggravating. Bad enough that I decided I'd better not try swimming tonight: in my experience, exercise with a headache can often make it worse, and never makes it better. Boy, if it did, wouldn't I be more motivated to exercise!

I hate to miss the class, though, as I know I'm prone to gradual slippage in that sort of commitment; I'll just have to keep up my determination once the head is better. I haven't missed a Tuesday since I was sick in March, and I've been going twice a week for two months, since I joined the new gym, so I've shown I can do it. Just remains to do it.

But not tonight. Ow. It's such a helpless feeling, knowing that there's nothing I can do to make it go away. Just have to ride it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment